Saturday, March 26, 2011

My counselor says I should blog more. 
I didn't realize how "out of touch" I'd become in those last months.  John liked tv commercials muted.  Lately, I've seen several of them with the sound 'on' and have been surprised at the music or conversations in the commercials.  I had never heard them.

Going back to work Monday.  Planning day.  Counseling, massage, ball games all next week.  Talk about jumping back in with both feet! 

I feel very close to John when I sing/listen to Christian music.  He is where I'm singing about, with God, knowing the mysteries and glories we only sing about with words we think describe heaven, God, angels.  Part of me is here and part of me is there.

Today is the 139th anniversary of the 7.8-8.2 earthquake in California that my novel is set around. 

I ordered John's headstone last week.  It's plain but nice. 

Three good movies:  The Unknown, Lincoln Lawyer, The Adjustment Bureau.

No comments:

Post a Comment