Sunday, March 6, 2011

whelmed

After Marshall's game yesterday, he came home with me and we worked in the yard.  Got a lot done.  Neither of us had seen 'Shrek the Final Chapter' so we redboxed it.  We agreed it was good, but the second Shrek was the best.

I dropped him at church this morning, then went to Wildwood.  I was quite late and went to the balcony.  Marty and I met up after the service and ate at Cracker Barrel.  It was overwhelming  to be in a crowd at church.  Not many people talked to me, so it wasn't interactions that exhausted me.  It was the amount of people.  Lunch wasn't as bad because we sat in one place, I guess. 

This afternoon I cleaned out the bathroom.  I threw out partially used shampoo samples, old razors; etc.  Set up three boxes:  Lighthouse Children's Home donation, garage sale, Sharon.
I think I'll try to do the bedroom next, later in the week, although it has John's clothes, so I'll see.  Cleaning the bathroom was overwhelming.  This is just weird.

Talked to my "old lady friend" Margaret and her son, and she isn't doing well.  Broken, replaced hip, broken back/discs, can't see well, can't walk.  She is ready to go, can't do anything.  Reminds me of John.  She'll probably join him soon.

Planning to go to Daytona with Georgena and Dana Saturday for the day.  Leave early, get home late.  Gloria told Georgena she'd like me to stay for a few days but I'm not up to it.  Not even close. 

Biopsy of my cervix Tuesday.  twilight
always something, huh

No comments:

Post a Comment