Thursday, January 6, 2011

fast times

Time is flying.  John's parents have been here this week.  I'm sure they're stir-crazy.  They'll leave Saturday.  Came to a conclusion yesterday that I should take a leave from work until I'm ready to go back.  My administration and family support me in my decision.  John smiled when I told him but he's concerned that I'll use all my leave time.  oh well.....that's why I've collected it all these years.  We'll never get these days back.

John has felt well and done well.  A little weaker on the right side every day.  Pastor Bob came over today to check on us and talk a bit about the memorial service.  It was good to see him and talk with him again.

I'm sure I'm leaving out a lot of details of this week, and once I'm home regularly I'll look back and fill in the important gaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment