Friday, January 7, 2011

replacement parts

Met my replacement today and she is delightful.  She already has her paperwork and sub certificate complete.  She came today and spent time with me, but I was testing and not teaching.  Monday she'll shadow, Tuesday she'll teach with me in the background, and then Wednesday will be my first day off.  I'll be gone until after spring break at least.  We'll tell the kids and parents Tuesday.Wasn't expecting getting a replacement that quickly and smoothly, but like most steps along this path, God has orchestrated even the tiniest details.  I don't know how people function who don't know Him. 


We have a new governor.  Time will tell.

John's parents will head home in the morning.  He'll be home alone Monday and Tuesday.  Should be fine.  We'll all call him regularly.  Can't wait to be home.  It'll be like having 2 summers this year. 

John's niece called him again tonight and it thrills him.  Tickles him pink. 

Tired.  Going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment