Thursday, January 13, 2011

guys surprise

I'm so surprised at how many of John's guy friends call him and come by.  Where are all the old girlfriends who still chased him until recently??  Who cares.  I am impressed and kind of surprised that the men have faithfully emailed, called, and visited regularly.  You would think men are unemotional and non-relational, but quite the opposite has been proven around here.  Also shows the quality of friends and deep relationships John has.

Yesterday and today, John has had less words than before.  He is more frustrated that he can't communicate well.  He showed me several things today when I couldn't understand what he meant.  He walked laps around the house tonight, which he hasn't done in a long while.  I read an article to him about the essential doctrines of Christianity and it got him wound up thinking about God.

No comments:

Post a Comment