Monday, December 13, 2010

mixed up monday

It was a weird day for John.  When I called him at almost 2, he had just gotten up, he said.  Then I remembered I made coffee for him before I left.  Didn't worry too much because it cuts itself off after a while.  Seems he got up as usual, put together my kids' Christmas goodie bags for me, washed dishes, was worn out, laid down, had a sinus headache, took a pain pill, and it knocked him out.  When I got home around 5, he was still in bed.  Got up, ate, talked a lot, went back to bed.  He's up now at 10:30.  We'll see how long it lasts. 
The incision is dripping some.  Has a 'pocket' of fluid at the bottom of it.  I'll call and tell them tomorrow.
Well, that was quick.  Already back in bed.

I'm getting together info for a prospective buyer of the business.  Man I hope it happens, and quick.  It would be a huge weight off John.

Really cold.  Tonight should be the coldest night, then warm up some.  My class Happy New Year party is tomorrow and I'll probably wear a turtleneck under my sequins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment