Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Can't quite figure out how I keep getting these weird color highlights on some words.  technology

I look forward to writing every day.  weird   I haven't looked forward to writing in ages.  It's good to end the day in reflection and remembrance and leave it here.  Saw where you can have your blog printed into a book.   good idea

Today I called the auto glass insurance fix-it place and they're coming tomorrow to fix John's van windshield.  I also called Hospice and gave them more info to add to the file, wrote a letter to the anatomical board requesting his ashes be returned to us, went by the funeral home to meet and greet and find out what steps to take  "at that time."  Everyone we've worked with so far--Hospice, insurance, accountant, funeral home--has been very nice and helpful and patient.


When I took the class to the playground today, several of the kids stepped right over/around a baby snake on the boardwalk.  It was camouflaged and about 10" long.  I sent the other kids to another entrance and stood guard--but not too close--and called the office on my phone.  It seemed like forever before a custodian came and killed it.  Several adults identified it as a pigmy rattler.  [spell check is going nuts over pigmy but can't give me another spelling!] 

John is so excited about the kids getting here soon.  I really think once they leave he will give up.  He's had a good day; been right with me on conversation and saying words he hasn't thought of and used in ages. 

Time for NCIS, which we watch every Tuesday night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment