Sunday, November 28, 2010

Satisfying Saturday

After being home with John for several days, it's going to be hard to go back to work Monday. 
No headaches for him today.  yay

Went to my parents' along with Sharon to eat [again] and watch the first half of the Gator game.
Watched the second half at home with John while I undecorated the fall stuff and redid the mantle for Christmas.  Got a late start so I'll have to do the other rooms a day at a time, especially with the Cogdill family due in starting tomorrow. 
Turned cold after the little bit of rain yesterday.  John has always been the hot one, but with chemo and some weight loss, he's chilled easily, and being post-menopausal, I've gotten warmer over the years. roll reversals

We both have Dr. apptmnts Monday, quite by accident, but good for me.  I'll drop John off then head for my dexa scan.  Oh no!  I just realized I forgot to leave sub plans for Monday a.m.!!!!!!!!
Like I don't have enough on my mind........probably why I forgot!

No comments:

Post a Comment