Sunday, January 30, 2011

45th post

I don't know how to describe today.  We filled out quarterly forms for Angel and John had to sign checks.  It's torturous to watch him sign his name.  He leaves out letters, prints instead of cursive, and when he says each letter out loud, he names them incorrectly.  By the time he finished, he went for a nap.

Teresa, Tim, and Vicki came by and brought chicken, spinach, and mac & cheese.  Nice time before Tim and Teresa go to Greece for about a month while he teaches.

After they left, for the whole afternoon, John was restless and couldn't settle down even when he laid in bed.  He kept getting up trying to tell me something.  Of course I couldn't understand, and he couldn't understand why I couldn't understand.  After a couple or three hours of this, I finally figured out what bothered him was, he thought one of the bills was made out incorrectly.  We'll probably end up going to the bank and Verizon tomorrow.
Once we got all that straight, John calmed down and seemed 'normal' again.  I told him during the middle of it that he was acting weird.  I hoped and prayed he wasn't going nuts like he did in May.  I guess the check issue was weighing on his mind too much. 

Going to the PO today was his second outing in 2 days.  It wears him out completely, but he insists. 
Haven't heard from his parents today, but talked to his mom a couple of days ago. 

Trying to go to bed earlier.  1:30 a.m. is too late.  I will have to return to work one day and don't want to be in a bad habit of staying up toooooo late.

Hospice music therapist tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment