Sunday, January 30, 2011

grand central station

Not much new, only busy, busy, busy.
John went with me to Publix to pick up his anti-seizure medicine.  I didn't realize he was going in or I would have parked closer.  He did great, though. Weighs 196.  We visited a couple who has been a customer of John's for years.  The man got John's leaf photo for his wife and framed it.  We wanted to see how it turned out. pretty      She fixed snacks for us but John was so exhausted from Publix we didn't stay long.  Bagged up snacks for lunch later.

John took a nap as soon as we got home.  We ate, played with the neighborhood dogs.  I did laundry while he napped again.  Bruce and Marty from church came over late in the afternoon.  Marty went with me to Harvey's to pick up bread and jelly.  [John eats 4 pieces of toast with peanut butter and jelly every morning.]  Fixed coffee and ate banana bread.  Marty noticed that John had actual conversation with Bruce while she and I sat in the kitchen.  As long as you stay on topic, you can follow the conversation with John fairly well.  

It was another good, fun, full day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment