Friday, February 11, 2011

boxers or briefs? depends

woo hoo
We slept until 4:30 a.m. then until 6:30.  It's 9 a.m. now and it's already been a full day.  At 6:30, John needed to potty.  He sat and sat again but nothing happened.  When I started pulling up his pants, he touched them and said something was *jibberish*.
I felt of them and they were wet. 
oh gosh....here we go
We changed into dry stuff.  I asked him if he'd like to try one of the depends we had from Christmas.  He said we might better.
He got back in bed and needed to go again.  I could tell an urgency so we got him up quickly, and as he was pulling down his pants, he was saying oh, oh, oh.  He was urinating a steady stream as he stood there.  Luckily, almost every drop landed in the depends.
Cleaned him up again, got back in bed, ate 2 pieces of toast and rolled over to sleep.  I started on my valentine cards for the kids but could hardly keep my eyes open.  Took a nice nap.  John's still snoring. 
waiting for the home health lady to call

No comments:

Post a Comment